Tuesday 23 May 2017

It Was Easy to Sell My iPad For Cash

When I said I was looking to sell my iPad my friends all said it would never happen, that everyone who wants an iPad would rather buy one new anyway. Instead of getting discouraged, I decided to get online and figure out who might be my ideal target buyer. There's always someone out there who can benefit from old electronics, and I knew that it was possible to sell other kind of technology like digital cameras, iPods, laptops and more online for cash, so why not iPads? Most of the time when you sell your old electronics to these places they are either able to refurbish and resell them, or even sell them for parts. That means it doesn't matter too much if your device is a little scratched, bruised, or even outright broken. What really matters is that you're willing to sell it so someone else can benefit!

Within a few minutes I found out exactly how easy it would be to sell my iPad. I went online and filled out a little bit of information about my iPad including the features and condition, admittedly a little banged up, but hey, it's meant to be a mobile device that fits right in your purse or bag. They sent me back a quote for how much my iPad would probably be worth, and I accepted. The price sounded right for the condition of my machine. A few days later prepaid packaging arrived in the mail, into which I put my iPad and sent it to the company. They confirmed the amount I was quoted after a few days, and then all I had to do was wait around to get my money back.

After I found out how easy it was to sell my iPad I started thinking about all the other stuff I had lying around that I could easily sell for cash. For whatever reason I never think to throw out electronics, so I have a bunch of old cell phones, digital cameras, iPods and more lying around. Some were broken so I figured they were worthless, while others I simply forgot about. It's far better for the environment to give old electronics to a company like those that buy used iPads and electronics since they don't sit in landfills leaking dangerous chemicals into the soil and ground water. You can always send these things to special electronics recycling agencies, but you'll have to pay the postage and certainly won't get any cash back, which is a big perk! Why not get a little extra cash to put towards the purchase of more new electronics the next time you need an update?

Don't sit around collecting used iPads and other electronics until you look like you've started a small ancient technology museum! Instead, start getting cash rewards for doing the right thing and effectively 'recycling' your old electronics. By reusing the various parts of your old, used and even broken electronics more people than you can image benefit from each item sold. It was easy to sell my iPad online, and it will be easy to sell yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment